Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bridesmaid | Fatin

BRIDESMAID MAKEUP FOR FATIN
Date/Location : 14/4/12 (Sat) ~ Pandan Indah
Makeup : Sentuhan Ainna
* Pics were taken via mobile phone. Fatin had requested for a light makeup and without fake eyelashes.  As a bridesmaid for her best friend, she preferred to look as natural as possible yet looking sweet :)
Credit to Fatin (pic from FB)
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.  ~Author Unknown   

No comments:

Post a Comment

KUCATE Teh Bunga Madu Premium

ANDA PENGGEMAR TEH? PERNAH DENGAR KUCATE? INI DIAAA.. TEH PREMIUM TERBAIK Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.  Kali ni sis nak perkenalkan ...